ABEJA, Inc. (hereinafter called “the Company”) will appreciate the corporate mission in our society to protect all the personal information treated by the Company, and comply with the laws and regulations concerning the protection of individual rights and personal information. The Company hereby declares its resolve to build a personal information management system in order to embody the policy stated below, and put together the organization to continually improve it with a constant awareness of the latest trends in information technology, changes of social needs and fluctuations in the business environment.
The Company will disseminate this policy to all employees, and make it readily available to any interested parties by publishing it on the corporate websites, brochures and other information materials.
- 1. Definition of personal information
- Personal information is defined as information associated with an individual that could be used to identify the person, including name, date of birth and other personal description.
- 2. Purpose of acquisition and use of personal information
- The Company will obtain, use and provide personal information only when required for proper business operation, employment or personnel management. The Company will not turn to unnecessary treatment of personal information beyond the requirements for the originally specified purpose. The Company will also take measures to prevent any unintended use of personal information.
- 3. Observance of laws, guidelines and other norms
- The Company will comply with the laws, the guidelines enacted by the national government and other relevant norms regarding personal information security.
- 4. Management of personal information
- In response to any environmental changes the Company will timely and appropriately review the management system for personal information security and continually advance its improvement. And the Company will not provide any personal information obtained to a third party without the permission of the person concerned.
- 5. Action against risks
- The Company will put the corporate resources according to actual business circumstances to prevent any risks such as leakage, loss and corruption of personal information by taking reasonable safety measures, and continually improve its management system for personal information security. Also, the Company will promptly take corrective actions in case any problem occurs.
- 6. Inquiries and consultation
- The Company will quickly, sincerely and appropriately respond to any complaints or consultations regarding our personal information management.
- Our point of contact
ABEJA, Inc. personal information management representative
NBF Platinum Tower, 1-17-3 Shirokane, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0072, Japan
* Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, during the year end & new year holidays and the Japanese Golden Week in May. We would respond to your inquiry on the next business day or later if we receive it during these periods.
Established: June 1st, 2017
Revised: February 1st, 2018